Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Cupcake Does Yoga

Today was Day 3 of Yoga Camp...I mean, Yoga Teacher Training! Parts of my body are singing the Halleujah Chorus, but it is so gratifying to be stretching those muscles.

In case it is hard to keep up, I switched from visiting Discovery Yoga in St. Augustine, Florida for my training to Porter's Neck Yoga & Spa a little closer to home (check me out in the orange! Ha!) The Major liked the idea of keeping me closer for the duration-and this is where I have been taking classes, so it seemed like a good fit!

There is a lot about yogic philosophy that I find curious~not all of it do I find agrees with my own views. But all of it I find interesting! My lovely and vivacious instructor, Kas, is making every moment full of newness and energy. Tomorrow we participate in a class called Yogalicious....can it get any more fun than that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment