Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Cupcake Turns 40!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. ~Oprah Winfrey

Had a wonderful day: Birthday Breakfast at home with presents to open with the parents, then off to shop for new running shoes, lunch with the kiddos and Moms & Dad, then a delicious birthday nap and a off to Party-Like-A-Rockstar in the evening!



My Happy Birthday Celebration was held at my darling cousin Gail's house...first party with friends and presents and cake and singing in a L-O-N-G time!



My parents came to visit for a week and attend the party...And I have so many lovely cousins who came!



And my...



wonderful...



friends!


Only missing one person here to celebrate with me--Major O' Mine will not be home again until next Friday. But that just means my Birthday is extended until he returns! (As is my Cupcake Deadline! LOL)


I am so terrifically blessed to have such a wonderful family with such a great sense of fun...we laugh and laugh when we are together. And the friends I have made since we moved here to North Carolina are SPECtacular! Spending my big day with them all was the best birthday celebration I could have dreamed up for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment