Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!


Happy New Year! Once again, the happy bustle of the holidays has kept me away from the computer, but I suppose that is just the way it is going to be! (I should post a disclaimer in October.)

Now that we are near the Major's kids, the holidays were all about them, which was a fun change for me. We all made New Year's Resolutions~I'm looking forward to keeping mine! (So far, so good!)

In spite of my lack of blogging, I have been working here and there on my Cupcake Resolutions this holiday season! In no order whatsoever, since you heard from me last I have:
  • Been reading a bit off the list (#2)
  • Started doing yoga again (#9) in anticipation of yoga camp (as we are calling it) in February (#32)
  • Been to the shooting range with the Major (#10)
  • Made my first SOLO (well, almost solo) Black Bottom Pies for Christmas Eve dessert (#13)
  • Lost over 10 (that would be T-E-N!!!) pounds with Weight Watchers (#29)
  • Made a donation to Heifer International which bought a sheep, a goat & a flock of chicks! (#38)
My largest (and most important) New Year's Resolution is to finsih my Cupcake List! Best of luck on your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment